Your Father

Your Father is Dead
And your pain resound in me
Your life is damage
'Cuz Death passed by

What rude of Him not to stay
Taking your blood along the way

Time will pass by as so
And the wound in scar shall turn
Like an Leg or an Arm
Your heart has been removed 
And I wish I could give you mine
Therefore could heal the wound

But our hearts cannot be change
And the past remains the past
I don't even know what to say
Besides this bad rhymes lines to last

You are far from me 
And the urge is consuming 
I'm powerless on help thee
For there's no more way of winning 

Like I said: Your father is dead
And death is the only thing I cannot fix
Wish I could fight it all
and remove the tears of your cheeks
But I feel the powerless of them all 
'Cuz everything I can do
Is to be unconditionally here for you


Marianna Marques

Comentários